We are always look forward to receiving expressions of interest for employment from anyone with
a history in telecommunications, technicians, riggers and anyone with rope access tickets.
Leading Hand Telco Rigger:
We have an opportunity for an experienced Telco Team Leader to join C.A.R.T INDUSTRIES. We have ongoing contracts
with major Companies for the next 5 years.
This is a full time position that comes with a car, attractive wages/OT, LAHA and super.
To be considered for this position you will have these tickets as a minimum:
• RI - Intermediate Rigging Ticket.
• License To Perform High Risk Work.
• Safe Working At Height.
• Construction Red/White Card.
• Current Drivers Licence.
• IRATA. (Advantageous)
• Tower Rescue.
• Apply (level 2 / Senior) First Aid, including resuscitation.
The following are some of the attributes you have:
• 2 years’ experience in 3G or 4G mobile network rollouts, familiar with telco installation standards and panning
• Ability to manage 3-4 man team and be responsible for all aspects of running a job.
• Be able to work at heights on mobile phone infrastructure to install steelwork, antennas, feeders
and ancillary equipment.
• Able to comply with all OH&S requirements at all times.
• Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Experience with Anritsu.
• Able to work away for extended periods as required.
• Maintain physical fitness for climbing.
If you meet these requirements and would like to join our team please email a current CV/Resume to:
IRATA rope access level 3 required for project based work:
C.A.R.T INDUSTRIES are seeking CV’s from experienced IRATA level 3’s for project based work.
Main Duties will include:
Serve as a Level 3 Rope Access Supervisor as defined by IRATA and carry out project management and other administrative duties as required.
• Lead and manage a rope access team while maintaining Irata & company safety standards.
• Communicate and coordinate with project managers and customers to maintain consistent workflow and customer satisfaction.
• Provide or arrange on-the-job training, mentoring of team.
• Co-ordinate collecting and issuing of permits.
• Conduct toolbox talks.
• Over seeing safety of the team when working at height for duration of all work at height.
Essential Experience Required:
Typical project based works include but not limited to;
• Building maintenance.
• Façade inspection.
• Confined space.
Preferred tickets/Qualifications include:
• Riggers ticket.
• Apply (Senior/Level 2) First aid.
• Drivers licence.
• White/Red card.
Able to demonstrate proficiency or experience as a Rope Access Team Leader.
Must hold a valid Level 3 IRATA Rope access Technician Certificate.
Solid technical skills as a rope access technician.
Valid and current Referees.
Additional Trade Qualifications are an advantage.
Forward me a copy of your updated CV for immediate consideration:
If you have an IRATA ticket and a Trade, Technical or Rigging experience and are interested in working at
C.A.R.T INDUSTRIES. Please Email your CV/Resume to: